Oh Axl, how we miss thee...
So I had one of those weird coincidences yesterday... It was a relatively nice day outside so I walked to school without a jacket, no biggie... When I got to school, I realized that I had completely forgotten the I had changed my lesson time for the week and was thus 1/2 an hour late to my hour long lesson... I was already not in a great mood, this didn't help. To top it off, it had started pouring while I was at school, thus I had to walk home in the cold November rain...
I arrive at my house, soaking wet, bitter a the universe, and decide to do nothing but lie down and feel sorry for myself for a while. I set my iTunes to "shuffle" and hit play. Out of a playlist of about 500 songs, the computer happened to choose none other than November Rain by Guns N' Roses...
...And all was right in the world...
I arrive at my house, soaking wet, bitter a the universe, and decide to do nothing but lie down and feel sorry for myself for a while. I set my iTunes to "shuffle" and hit play. Out of a playlist of about 500 songs, the computer happened to choose none other than November Rain by Guns N' Roses...
...And all was right in the world...
2 Comments:
Probably because its the best F'ing song in the entire universe.Axl rules.
Deuce Deuce Jigga
They need to get Axl on some medication so he won't be such a prick, then call everyone up and get the band back together.
Alex would have to quit law school to follow them around the country.
~snowy
Post a Comment
<< Home